- My email list grew in February, so thank you everyone who joined!
- As a result, twice as many people downloaded February’s Free eBook versus those who downloaded January’s!
- My open rate for February’s Free eBook email was 69.01%
- My new job comes with a 10-hr a day schedule, so I’m going to be pushing a lot of my blogging to the weekends until I can get a rhythm going
- Side note, it’s been impossible to do anything like blogging or writing while at work. The breaks are just too short right now
- This includes my Scrivener posts, which I need to get back into (I’ve used up all the ones I had ready to go). I’m hoping to finish out the eBook series but will have to wait until I have some free time, which may not be this week or next week, so – FYI
- Without going into too many details, the new job is inside sales selling television programming. You can draw your own conclusions from that statement. In some ways, I almost feel like it’s a match made in heaven because, hey – me and tv, am I right? On the other hand, it’s sales, and that can always be rough. I’m doing well, though, and hope this will continue as I get more comfortable with the job
- I’ve stepped down as an editor at SFSignal.com for the same reason – time. JohnD will return to doing it all himself, which shows his dedication to this community and to the blog
- Hopefully, with some shuffling, I will be able to return to writing, which has suffered since I started work training. I did spend some time Saturday working on March’s free eBook, though