I’m not a fan of resolutions. I do like predictions, though. SO I thought I’d do some predictions of what we’re going to see in 2011. here we go.
- eBooks will be replaced by stories written on low calorie, edible paper
- Book stores will add tanning salons and mani/pedi stations (I had to look that shit up to spell it.) to bring in more business
- The NFL will see its audience erode to nothing due to rival sports franchise, The WWE
- The SyFy Channel will change its name once again becoming the ‘B Channel’ as in ‘B Movies’
- CBS will greenlight and cancel a show created by Joss Whedon before he even writes the pilot
- FOX will move Fringe to the coveted ‘3 am after the shake weight commercial’ slot
- The problems with the economy will be overshadowed by a new scandal involving Ben & Jerry’s employees dating Baskin Robbins emoloyees
- NASA will announce Life on Mars Series 3
- Human cloning will be approved in every country of the world, but only for the purposes of creating a new kind of human who doesn’t fart
- Nintendo will launch their new game system, the Puu
Well – that’s it for my predictions. You’ll have to check back this time next year to see which ones came true.